Can you forget this name ever? I think we can never forget this name, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird founded The Turtles. In 1984 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles came to the world as a comic book.
Since 1984 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has come as many comics, TV serious, Movies and Video Games.
Video games have been produced since 1989.
Do you like to hear a piece of good news?
Tribute Games is a game development company located in Canada. They plan to develop a new Ninja Turtles game, “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge”. And the game is published by Dotemu in partnership with Nickelodeon. They will release this in 2022, and the date is still not confirmed.
This is a side-scrolling beat’em video game.
What are the Game Features?
- Gnarly game design takes you back to the ‘80s
- Beautiful full-colour pixel art graphic.
- Old school gameplay enhanced with super fresh mechanics.
- Up to four-player simultaneously.
- Play with iconic TMNT characters, April O’neil and vehicles in diverse gameplay options.
- Radical new story mode.
What are the platforms we can play this game?
The game is released for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Let’s wait for the game… Cowabunga!